Often, a TV show’s 100th episode is viewed as a milestone. Not only because it’s such a rare occurrence among shows in today’s cutthroat market, but because it also makes the show eligible for syndication. (Ka-ching!) We bloggers are less lucky. No one is baking me a cake or popping a bottle of bubbly, and TNT certainly isn’t offering me wads of cash for rerun rights. But hey, this is still my hundredth post, and I’m damn proud of that fact! And in celebration of that fact, here are my ten favorite posts so far. (Not that every post isn’t pure gold…)
- The Blog Post Where Plot Twists Go to Die for not only its content but also its awesome Dawson pic.
- “Mad Men” Poster Madly Dissected because somewhere out there, someone is analyzing the poster to the exact same degree, only earnestly.
- Shit My Boyfriend Says because we all have shit to say about shows we don’t (and do) watch, and often, it’s justified.
- “Gossip Girl” Is Not Terrible—There, I’ve Said It! because admittance is the first step to recovery.
- The Ex List because breaking up is hard to do, but it’s so vital to a TV critic’s mental health.
- Seven Kingdoms Come: HBO’s “Game of Thrones” because that show’s fanboys/girls glommed onto this post in droves one awesome Friday.
- The Cult of the Almighty Spoiler because the accompanying image seems so absurd/perfect.
- The Everywhere Actors because it’s so true… now where’s Stephen Root on this list?
- Cool Spies Don’t Look at Explosions because I love Alias, but it can be ridiculous sometimes.
- Give These Actors a Take Two! because this post along brings in the most traffic—is my blog the only Google result for these folks?
Thanks for reading my blog so far, folks. And I’m not nearly done! Let’s meet up again at #200.