Tag archive for ‘Cougar Town’
This installment of the Prime Times is all about the cool guest stars we’ll all get to see on our favorite shows… in a few months’ time. Sorry for the blue balls, folks.
Along with all the hoopla about the broadcast networks’ new shows, upfront season is also the day of reckoning for their existing lineups. And this month’s renewal and cancellation news has been nothing if not surprising. Here are my thoughts.
- The vultures were already circling when Cougar Town returned to ABC in February to even worse ratings than before, but then—huzzah!—TBS [...]
or, A Television-Related Word Association Experiment With the Love of My Life
Here’s a list of every current show I watch, and my boyfriend’s instant reaction to each.
- 30 Rock “Oh, Tina Fey…” (smiles)
- American Horror Story ”Thrills me.”
- Boardwalk Empire “Costumes…”
- Breaking Bad “Oh, I don’t know. I don’t know. Come back to me with that one.”
- Burn Notice “Never saw it… oh, but that guy is hot.”
- Californication [...]
It’s often hard to remember all of the television I watch every year, but some episodes make themselves impossible to forget. The following hours or half-hours of television were exemplary in some way, whether it was for the writing or the direction of the episode; for the way they ended [...]
In the waning hours of 2010, allow me to kick-start the Second Annual Primie Awards. Below are my favorite fifteen characters from the past year of television, again listed in descending order of awesomeness. (One could only dream of a context that would bring all of them together to share the screen!)
- Kalinda Sharma (The Good Wife) If mystery [...]